Sometimes, the part of architecture in minecraft that makes something really stand out is not the environment around the build, but the detail in the construction itself. More detail in a building makes that building more eye-pleasing and interesting to look at. However, even extremely detailed buildings can look plain or flat. The reason for this is the wall of it is completely 2D. To make a building really pop, make a surface 3D instead. Not only does it make it more appealing, it adds better shape and form to a build.
Making a build 3D greatly improves how eye catching a build is and may even help it to win contests.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades