Hey, it's iDwarf again! I hope you all had fun creating your Rube Goldberg machines last week! But before we show of the winning contraptions from the last competition, let's get started with this week's subject matter...
Is the original Minecraft music too dull for you? Feel like creating something new? Well grab your redstone supplies and note blocks because we're doing music this week!
Remember to build your entry in the designated build area. To get to the competition site, go to /warp music in-game!
- Submissions should be created in the designated area in the server. Use /warp music to be taken to the area.
- If there are no more plots available at the warp, ask iDwarf to add some more!
- If you build your creation outside of the Stone border, ask an Admin to copy/paste it into the appropriate area.
- Be sure to put signs in the front of your creation telling who helped you, etc. The more information we have, the better!
- In order for your entry to count, it MUST be something you created on the WonderHowTo server.
- Do not claim a build as your own if you did not create it—we will know!
- If you worked with someone on a project, please mention their name as well and what they contributed.
- Post your tutorial, progress, creation and/or tips to the community corkboard in order to be considered for each week's contest (not required).
- You cannot submit the same creation more than once to the corkboard.
- You CAN enter the Weekly Redstone Competitions, Weekly Challenges and the Weekly Staff Choice Awards all in the same week.
- Winners will be announced next Wednesday at around 3 PM PST (6PM EST)!
- 1 Grand Prize Winner - RS_Master rank in game + DisguiseCraft: Your choice (you can pick any available creature)!
- Honorable Mentions (2nd, 3rd Place Winners) - Contributor rank in game! (If already a contributor, you will get a mob skin of your choice!)
* RS_Master rank in game allows you to do all of the things a contributor can do, but you will also get access to the /nyan command! This command lets you fly around with a rainbow of wool behind you like a nyan cat! (more commands may be added)
* Contributor rank in game allows you to change your gamemode (survival/creative), put yourself in godmode (/god), set 20 homes, claim 50 (16x16) plots and wear hats with /hat!
* DisguiseCraft is the exact same thing as Mob Disguise, but since Mob Disguise wasn't updated for 1.2.3, we are using this new amazing plugin. Not only does it have the option of colored sheep, but also baby animals/mobs! DisguiseCraft allows you to a mob in Minecraft.
Now, let's get onto finally showing off the Rude Goldberg winners!
- Winner of the competition will get the new rs_Master rank in-game and a MobDisquise: Your choice of ANY creature!
WreckedAsian is the winner of this week's competition! I found that his machine was the most creative, since he was the only person who used mobs to trigger the next part of the chain.
And some more pics...
- The honorable mentions for each week will get contributor as a prize (if an honorable mention is a contributor, they'll get a MobDisquise!)
Yownas has received another honorable mention this week for his contraption that opens the door and even pushes you through it!
The last honorable mention goes to TheKristianBaker!
- Will you be participating in this week's redstone competition?
- Are you looking for a few more helping hands for a project that seems like it might be too much to handle?
- Do you have a suggestion for next week's redstone competition?
Good luck and have fun! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Don't forget, use /warp music to be taken to the designated area to create your weekly challenge build!