Some Minecraft builds are notorious for sweeping scale and epic complexity. We've all seen those mammoth castles and recreations of huge cities like New York, or those incredible objects from the imagination like the Starship Enterprise.
As epic as these projects can get, they often lack something. But what?
Sometimes these builds sacrifice style and detail for size and scale. Minecraft can feel limited in the amount of detail that can be accomplished in-game, but that's not necessarily the case. There are many block combinations rarely used that can produce incredible detail in architecture.
For this Saturday's Weekly Workshop we will be going over architecture and style. We will be building facades, archways, windows, stairs, and doorways in all manner of architecture. As we display various styles of building and detailing, we hope to encourage creativity as well as out-of-the-box thinking.
Please join us this Saturday, 4 p.m. CST on the WonderHowTo Server.
If you have yet to join the server, learn how to apply here.
See you there!
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades