This week, everyone has been so busy working on the Futuristic Creations Weekly Challenge, that there were unfortunately very few entries for the Weekly Staff Choice Awards. Luckily, we found a few prized treasures hidden on the map! Last week, Nickodeemus took home the crown with his amazing version of Atlantis. If you want, check out a recap of last week's winners.
If you didn't win this week, don't fret! We will be doing the Weekly Staff Choice Awards every single week. If you would like to know what prizes will be given out for the Staff Choice Awards, check out the latest Weekly Challenge to see what perks you could win! The prizes given out for the Weekly Staff Choice Awards will always be the same as the prizes for the Weekly Challenge.
For next week, if you would like to enter your build, please do so by posting a video, screenshots, and some information about your build to the community corkboard.
You can also message me (Maroselis) in-game if you would like to recommend someone else for that week! If I'm not in game at the time, just type "/mail send Maroselis [And your message here]" (without the quotes). Please try to include the coordinates of the build that you are recommending to make it easier for me to find it! Hit f3 in game to see your current coordinates.
TehGeekFather and his redstone experiments have been popping up all over the map for the past few weeks. This time, his hard work definitely paid off! TehGeekFather's house, located at 1052 Lava Lake Lane, is filled with many surprises inside. The house appears to be just a normal quaint house from the outside, but upon entering there are buttons all over the walls! Of course, as any curious person would do, I decided to click all the buttons! Low and behold, a secret staircase appeared out of no where leading to a roller coaster of madness!
Cooldog1448 is nearly finished with his huge castle-themed prison, and it's coming along so well! Even though it's not completed, I felt it should be honored! The architecture and detail he incorporated really helped bring it all together.
- 1 Grand Prize winner - Contributor rank in game + Mob Disguise: Enderdragon!
- Honorable Mentions - Contributor rank in game!
* Contributor rank in game allows you to change your gamemode (survival/creative), put yourself in godmode (/god), set 20 homes, claim 50 (16x16) plots and wear hats with /hat!
* Mob Disguise: Enderdragon allows you to turn into an Enderdragon! Do "/md enderdragon" in-game to turn yourself into an Enderdragon, and "/md" to turn back into yourself! You will even make the same sounds that Enderdragons usually make!
Congratulations to the winners. I can't wait to see all of the great builds next week.
Don't forget to hop on the server this Saturday, Feb 18th at 4pm CST (2 PM PST / 5 PM EST) where we will be recreating this redstone-powered elevator. If you need to convert the time to another time zone, try this handy convertor.
We use TeamSpeak3 for our tutorials; you can download it free here.
Our channel is: ts.wonderhowto.com.
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades