Though these Weekly Challenges are not required, they were created in order to help our builders on the server get out of any artistic blocks. We want these Weekly Challenges to inspire you to create something magnificent! We also want you to post your tips and tricks, as well as your build! You can do so by clicking HERE and posting to the community corkboard.
The idea behind the Weekly Challenges is to share your quick tips and tricks related to the topic at hand with the community. Every week is something different, so be sure to check the Blog every Monday!
Without further ado, this week's Weekly Challenge is... Buildings Throughout Time: Ancient Greece!
Use /warp Challenge1 to be taken to the designated building area for this week's challenge.
We're looking for your creations to revolve around Ancient Greece, so be sure to do some research before getting started! There are so many options with this week's challenge, so I can't wait to see what you guys and gals come up with!
- Submissions should be created in the designated area in the server. Use /warp Challenge1 to be taken to the area.
- Admins will extend the Cyan border at /warp Challenge1 if you need more room.
- Be sure to put a sign in the front of your creation telling who helped you with the project, what it is, etc. The more information we have, the better!
- In order for your entry to count, it MUST be something you created on the WonderHowTo server.
- Do not claim a build as your own if you did not create it—we will know!
- If you worked with someone on a project, please mention their name as well and what they contributed.
- Post your tutorial, creation and/or tips to the community corkboard in order to be considered for each week's contest.
- You cannot submit the same creation more than once to the corkboard.
- For all Weekly Challenges, you cannot use a previous entry you've already submitted in the past.
- You CAN enter BOTH the Weekly Challenge and the Weekly Staff Choice Awards in the same week.
- Winners will be announced next Monday at 12 p.m. PST / 3 p.m. EST!
- 1 Grand Prize winner - Contributor rank in game + Mob Disguise: Ghast!
- Honorable Mentions - Contributor rank in game!
* Contributor rank in game allows you to change your gamemode (survival/creative), put yourself in godmode (/god), set 20 homes, claim 50 (16x16) plots and wear hats with /hat!
* Mob Disguise: Ghast allows you to turn into a Ghast! Do "/md ghast" in-game to turn yourself into a Ghast, and "/md" to turn back into yourself! You will even make the same sounds that Ghasts usually make!
GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
- Woodspeople and her amazing Middle Age-inspired home, complete with sign narrations throughout!
- Luigiandmario17 and his charming house, windmill and guard tower!
ShadowBalrog, Silverbug12, Sproga2 and their amazing Medieval-style castle!
Congratulations to the winners! You guys really went above and beyond this week!
- If any of you ever have any suggestions for next week's Challenge, post them in the comments below! We'd love to get your opinion!
Good luck, and have fun! Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Don't forget, use - /warp Challenge1 to be taken to the designated area to create your weekly challenge build!
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades