Redstone can add a lot of exciting effects to your gameplay, but not all usage of redstone has to be flashy to achieve a cool effect. For this Saturday's Weekly Workshop, we're going to be going over a more nuanced subject in Minecraft: hidden lighting.
Finding ways to creatively hide the lighting of your projects allows you to create various shades of brightness, adding a unique atmosphere to your epic builds. There are many ways to achieve hidden lighting from strategically burying torches to using pistons to making glowstone blocks pop out on command. While it may not sound substantial in theory, hidden lighting often gives a build just what it needs to stand out and look great.
If you enjoyed either of our articles on Architecture in Minecraft, you won't want to miss this Weekly Workshop. Join us this Saturday, January 21st at 4pm CST where we will be going over recessed and hidden lighting in Minecraft!
We use TeamSpeak3 for our tutorials; you can download it free here.
Our channel is: ts.wonderhowto.com.
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades