Minecarts are a lot more complicated than they may seem at first. Between regular rails, powered rails, and detector rails, they all have a lot of quirks that can make them hard to use.
Often, the hardest part is just getting the ride started, but once you've gotten rolling, how do you make the best use of the various types of rails to give your riders the excitement that they crave? How much is too much, and where is the line between exciting and boring?
Hop on the server and come visit the Moustache Testing Zone at /warp moustachezone to take a ride on the Dr_Moustache Testing Zone Automated Tour this Saturday, May 26th at 12:01 pm PST (3:01 pm EST). Join us on our TeamSpeak server, too, at ts.wonderhowto.com.
Don't forget about this week's challenge on building small towns! There will still be plenty of time to equip your town with a minecart transportation system!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades