Long ago some smart folks figured out how to make water, lava, and some blocks do the mob killing for them. More recently, with the addition of redstone, these mechanisms for resource collection have gotten rather complex.
This Saturday's Weekly Workshop will involve creating monster traps from simple and easy, to the purposefully overcomplicated! We will go over methods for spawning mobs, killing them, and storing their loot.
Join us this Saturday, October 29th at 4pm CST for this week's workshop!
If you are not whitelisted, you can join the server here.
We use TeamSpeak3 for voice chat, you can download it free here. Our channel is ts.wonderhowto.com.
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades