Levers are the only toggleable way to provide a steady source of power to your redstone circuits, but they're ugly and they stick out like a sore thumb. Just look at this:
What looks better? An elegant button or the huge lever that practically calls out to thieves, "Pull me! I will gladly reveal all of my secrets!"? Clearly, buttons are superior in every way. However, buttons only provide a brief pulse of power, and that isn't nearly as useful as the lever.
All that can change, with the addition of a little device we call the T flip-flop! It uses blocks and pistons to create permanent power at the touch of a button or the press of a plate, and its uses are limited only by your imagination.
This is what one looks like, and it's what you'll learn how to make and use at our workshop this Saturday, May 19th at 1 pm PST (4 pm EST). Simply type /warp moustachezone and you will be taken to the official Dr_Moustache Testing Zone, which is where all the magic happens!
It's highly recommended that you join us on our TeamSpeak server, which you can visit even without a microphone. Simply being able to listen to the instructions is extremely helpful!
Our TeamSpeak server is ts.wonderhowto.com, so please join us!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades