The hardest part of starting a minecart railroad in Minecraft is getting it started. Anyone can lay some track in a circle, but what's the best way to stop and start your cart?
In this Saturday's workshop, we'll be covering a variety of designs for minecart "train stations", so to speak, that effectively stop and start your minecarts.
This is primarily for players who aren't as experienced with minecarts, but the pros may also learn a thing or two!
Weekly workshops are held on our server, mc.wonderhowto.com, every weekend. This workshop is scheduled for Saturday, July 28th at 12:01 pm PST (3:01 pm EST).
In order to get the most out of this workshop, I recommend that everyone join our free Teamspeak server, at ts.wonderhowto.com.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades