Hi, my name is Matthew9170 and I would say I am a decent minecraft redstone engineer. I am entering the Elevator Redstone challenge. I have 2 entries on a double plot of land in the opposite corner of the /warp tower.
The first is a minecart based elevator using a bug where minecarts moving at high speeds and upward slopes glitch through blocks.
The second is an elevator that uses pistons and a 16clock to push you up, it was a pain to get it to work the right way. Also due to most bugs in minecraft the pushing up motion is buggy.
The third is an extended piston in vertical form. It took a bit of work due to how redstone keeps getting changed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades