Youtube user FVDisco is always outdoing himself. You may know his work from the Minecraft Player Piano, or his Redstone Slot Machine. Recently, he created an automated mob slaying game equipped with rounds of varying difficulty and random loot.
Automated games like this are complex, but not impossible to build. Remember, everything you see in this video or any of FVDisco's other projects are done using in-game mechanics and redstone.
For this Saturday's Weekly Workshop, we will be creating some automated redstone games. During the process, we will be going over the basics and fundamental principles for building such excellent machines so that you too can create your own. Following the tutorial, we will be hosting automated redstone game builds.
Join us this Saturday at 4pm central standard time on the WonderHowTo Minecraft Server!
We will be using the voice chat program Team Speak 3, you can down load it free here. Our Team Speak Channel is ts.wonderhowto.com.
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades