We've worked with redstone before and while it never fails to impress, this week we'll be getting really technical. We'll be going over the basics for creating a redstone calculator based on the binary system of adding. In layman's terms, it's a redstone mechanism that will allow you to input a simple calculation, like 2+1, and receive an answer much like a calculator. This kind of a redstone mechanism has many applications.
If this all sounds a little complex, fear not. As always, we will break these concepts down during the workshop and follow it up with a thorough tutorial.
We'd love your help, so please join us this Saturday December 3rd @4pm CST where we'll be creating our redstone calculator!
We use TeamSpeak3 for our tutorials; you can download it free here. Our channel is: ts.wonderhowto.com.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Follow us on Twitter @MinecraftHowTo!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades