Not to be confused with the band, ABBA switches are so named because they reverse outputs such that they fire in A-B-B-A order. So, your redstone devices will essentially fire in one order (A and then B) when activated, and then deactivate in the reverse order (B and then A).
These switches can be extended to include more than just two outputs, and picture below is an ABBA, ABCCBA, and ABCDDCBA switch.
These switches can be vitally important to some designs, because they make it possible to do some fairly unique things, like simulate motion—even make things look alive. Beyond that, it can make your hidden staircases or passageways look that much cooler when opening and closing.
So, come learn how to make one at this Saturday's Minecraft workshop! That's tomorrow, July 7th at 12:01 pm PST (3:01 pm EST).
Join us on our server at mc.wonderhowto.com and don't forget to use TeamSpeak to get the most out of the experience! Our TeamSpeak server is ts.wonderhowto.com.
I'll see you there!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades