When you get bored and ordinary boolean logic gates just won't solve your problems, and when AND-gates, OR-gates and XNOR-gates just feel too digital, why not make your redstone contraptions feel a bit more analog?
With a Goldilocks-gate, of course.
It (ab)uses the fact that redstone signals only travel 15 blocks. The first signal was too weak:
The second signal was too strong:
But the last signal was just right:
You can use it to control multiple redstone contraptions with a single line of redstone dust. The only caveat is that if you try to send more than one signal at a time, the strongest will override the weaker ones.
If (when) you use it, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you thought/made of it. :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades