For a while I've been playing around, buliding a redstone playground. I've tried to gather and build some things, from a simple AND-gate to more complex things.
It is not supposed to be a place where I try to be a show-off, but rather a place where people can come and get inspired or just walk around and push buttons for fun. The designs aren't supposed to be "the" solution to any redstone-problem but rather somnething that is easy to build or atleast get some kind of understanding how to solve problems.
And ofcourse some of the contraptions are just silly and for fun. :)
So if you want to know more about redstone or simply feel bored you are very welcome to visit me at /warp rsplayground.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades