A couple of months ago we showed you Foldify, an iOS app that allows you to create your own custom, foldable, 3D papercraft files. Your designs could then be sent to your printer, cut out, and assembled.
Like Foldify, Minecraft Papercraft Studio allows you to browse through thousands (actually, over 300,000!) of Minecraft skins—or import your own skin by entering your Minecraft username.
From there, you can simply send your design to your printer and cut it out and fold. The process is all very simple, requiring only scissors, glue and a steady hand.
If you want to design your own Minecraft skins, you'll need to additionally download Minecraft Skin Studio. With this app, you'll be able to fully customize your character, view your creations in 3D, discuss, like or dislike other users skins, and share your creations with your friends on Facebook.
To see how easy it is to use Minecraft Papercraft Studio, just watch their quick tutorial below for printing, cutting, and gluing instructions.
The only downside? All of 57Digital Ltd's apps cost $2.99 each. Want a free way to download and print out mini Minecraft papercraft skins? Try out Minecraft Papercraft.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades