This one is much higher quality than the last video!
Feature | Time
- NPC Village | 00:40
- Creative Mode Inventory (Infinite amount of every item!) | 01:01
- Rivers, Ravines, Desert Biome | 01:17
- Hunger, Experience Points | 02:25
- New Bow Mechanics: Zoom-in while charging up | 02:47
- Ranged critical hits | 02:59
- Melee critical hits | 03:15
- Sprinting | 03:23
- Knock-back Attacks | 03:30
- FOV Setting | 03:54
- Brightness Setting | 03:55
- "Nighttime is still much brighter, of course, than it was before" | 04:08
- New Creeper explosion | 04:53
- THE ENDERMAN (Because that's what you're really here for) | 05:07
- ENDERMAN KILLING NOTCH (With a grass block) | 05:50
- 1.8 Update "Very soon, within a couple of weeks" | 07:55
The Enderman looked like he did 2.5 damage per attack, and started creating particles as soon as you looked at him. Anyone notice anything else?
Have an iPhone? Check out all 200+ new features coming in iOS 13.