This one is much higher quality than the last video!
Feature | Time
- NPC Village | 00:40
- Creative Mode Inventory (Infinite amount of every item!) | 01:01
- Rivers, Ravines, Desert Biome | 01:17
- Hunger, Experience Points | 02:25
- New Bow Mechanics: Zoom-in while charging up | 02:47
- Ranged critical hits | 02:59
- Melee critical hits | 03:15
- Sprinting | 03:23
- Knock-back Attacks | 03:30
- FOV Setting | 03:54
- Brightness Setting | 03:55
- "Nighttime is still much brighter, of course, than it was before" | 04:08
- New Creeper explosion | 04:53
- THE ENDERMAN (Because that's what you're really here for) | 05:07
- ENDERMAN KILLING NOTCH (With a grass block) | 05:50
- 1.8 Update "Very soon, within a couple of weeks" | 07:55
The Enderman looked like he did 2.5 damage per attack, and started creating particles as soon as you looked at him. Anyone notice anything else?
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.