The official trailer for the 1.8 release. It's suppose to be released later this month right? I remember reading sept 18th somewhere.
The guys on the neogaf server are doing something incredibly interesting. Because to get all the benefits of 1.8 you need to start a new world, they are building an ark to travel to the new update. They've made two huge ships, each one with dozens of chests. Each citizen is allowed one chest to store their most valuable materials, like their diamond and gold collections.
Once 1.8 hits, the admin for the game will delete everything via a map editor minus the location of the two arks, creating new land around them. All the buildings, projects, roads, mines they had built until then will be gone, and only the arks will be spared. So interesting in keeping the move in-game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades