The first item of business is that our very own William Finucane of Mad Science has written an article explaining exactly how the 3D printing process works, which may help some of you to better conceptualize how your builds will come to life in the 3D world!
You can find his article here, and I highly recommend it!
Secondly, our free build challenge with the 3D-printed prize is being extended for an extra week due to the extensive downtime of the Mojang servers, as well as our own.
Check out some of our current builds for the contest:
This will give you time to make some even more amazing things, and I'm looking forward to some really spectacular entries!
The new end date for this challenge is Sunday, June 10th!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades