Now, myself and Minecraft World admin Jon Hook began brainstorming for the texture pack (which I will gladly create for all of you) but then I quickly remembered, this World isn't all about me, it's about all of you guys, too. So, I would like to hear your thoughts on what time period should dominate the texture pack.
Here are some examples:
- Medieval (for castles and such)
- Ancient Greek (look at the Parthenon, that sort of building)
- Rome (cause I can say it, though it's pretty much ancient Greece)
- Modern (busy city streets and all that)
- Venetian during the Renaissance (Think Assassins creed2 and up)
- Or Istanbul
If your idea wasn't included, pm me and I will make it another possibility. Remember that you must speak up in order to be heard.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: