Now, myself and Minecraft World admin Jon Hook began brainstorming for the texture pack (which I will gladly create for all of you) but then I quickly remembered, this World isn't all about me, it's about all of you guys, too. So, I would like to hear your thoughts on what time period should dominate the texture pack.
Here are some examples:
- Medieval (for castles and such)
- Ancient Greek (look at the Parthenon, that sort of building)
- Rome (cause I can say it, though it's pretty much ancient Greece)
- Modern (busy city streets and all that)
- Venetian during the Renaissance (Think Assassins creed2 and up)
- Or Istanbul
If your idea wasn't included, pm me and I will make it another possibility. Remember that you must speak up in order to be heard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.