Now, myself and Minecraft World admin Jon Hook began brainstorming for the texture pack (which I will gladly create for all of you) but then I quickly remembered, this World isn't all about me, it's about all of you guys, too. So, I would like to hear your thoughts on what time period should dominate the texture pack.
Here are some examples:
- Medieval (for castles and such)
- Ancient Greek (look at the Parthenon, that sort of building)
- Rome (cause I can say it, though it's pretty much ancient Greece)
- Modern (busy city streets and all that)
- Venetian during the Renaissance (Think Assassins creed2 and up)
- Or Istanbul
If your idea wasn't included, pm me and I will make it another possibility. Remember that you must speak up in order to be heard.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades