My palace for a city that has no fewer than 7 100k block structures (will have 15-20 when the central blvds are finished - map link : http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/_IgOQ ). Today's tip - at the start of the video - how did I put in the lighting for players to navigate the palace hedgemaze (at the start and end of the video).
Hint : the answer is staring at you in the (creeper) face.
Use default leaf blocks to hide 2-3 blocks down under the surface a glowstone. It works in water too - and bonus - the dark blue contrasts nicely and hides the glowstone even better (like in the palace pool). I've modified my leafblocks with a solid pattern so my client hides it totally with one-block - but with several - you won't see the light if you're off-center (like in the walls of a hedgemaze).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades