For the limited-free-building contest I gave myself an even more extreme challenge: what could I do with only ONE block type? I chose nether brick stairs, in the gold challenge pack, because stairs are great.
It was an interesting but difficult challenge, with lots of twisting and turning in the air to get things in the right places, and lots of "oh but I can't do that without a slab" moments. By the way, lag sometimes means that stairs suddenly switch direction from the way you put them down! So I had to watch out because some carefully placed groupings would jump into new configurations without my bidding. A bit too frustrating to do ever again ... but it was fun once.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades