Notch recently noted a possible end to the currently-frozen scoring system: experience orbs may begin counting towards a score total in the near future! The recent screenshot also reveals another likely addition, in the form of Hardcore Mode - death means world deletion. At the moment, Minecraft only offers item loss as a potential deterrent from death; the inclusion of an optional Hardcore Mode would certainly provide a new sense of danger and accomplishment to an already excellent game!
(From the Minecraft Forums)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades