The outer skin is nearing completion with only one more lava panel to go (in addition to 2 more water panels on the inner-sphere, but they're a cinch compared to the 1-2 month slog each lava and double-glass panels take to make).
I'll post a longer (video) teaser showing the massive empty shells of the PVP sphere(s) - and then start populating the 4 massive (handcrafted) biomes, cityscapes and redstone devices into the inner (w/blue water sky) sphere.
Here's a few images of the final panel coming together in the evening push. It's amusing that the PVP sphere (inside WhiteStar) looks small considering it's 155m meters in diameter. The SpawnSphere looks dinky - but is 55m in diameter, which is larger than the diameter of my massive zeppelins.
The world map view can be seen at :
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades