I like exploring and building underground in Minecraft. Finding a ravine, or even better one with an abandoned mineshaft. Exploring caves, and discovering dungeons. So this challenge is right up my alley. Right from the warp point to the challenge I notice the way some of the sand was sunken in zig zag patterns. I knew There had to be something down there so I started excavating. I quickly found a series of caves and the story of my build unfolded as I explored. I won't go into the history of it here as it is all on the server. Some of the story is told by the "monument" near the entry the rest is told by the build it's self. If you explore the homes and work areas you will come to understand the residents and what life could be like if you were in their shoes. You can't miss the entrance it's right next to the spawn point.
Now this settlement branches out mostly following the natural cave system. You may have to explore a little to find everything. There are stone brick paths to and from most areas. So if you find your self off of these then you may be in the wrong area. Good luck and if you do enjoy your visit please add a sign to the back of the outside monument.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades