I have decided to enter my first staff choice award with a working 12minute redstone clock, it counts seconds and minutes. The clock works on 4 simple piston binary belts. Its is possible to make it 12 hour clock but unfortunately, the mountain i was building it in was to small for that.
The binary system works with 0s and 1s, where in minecraft the wool is 1 and has redstone output , and 0 is glass, because redstone dose not pass through it, so therefore it has no output.
Here are some more fotos of the wiring, and the piston display from the inside.
Here are some fotos of it working.
If you wish to see it in action, tell me when im in game and il gladly teleport you there.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades