The Workshop this weekend went of without a hitch! Except that it didn't happen until later at night, The workshop went exceptionally well. Lots of people came out to build in this weeks workshop and here's some nice pictures to help tell the tale!
First up (Literally above this text) Is what a Basic skeleton to one build. As you can see, there is a nice basic shape to it to get a nice idea of what it will look like based on the materials you will be using.
This screen shot was taken about 45 minutes to an hour into the workshop.
This was the last picture taken after everyone had a go at the workshop.
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the workshop, there were some nice builds. Next weeks workshop will be lead by Pmaguire and will be announced by Monday. I hope to see you all there, and once again. Happy Building!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades