Omegaville archeological research site / mgabrys' underground (weekly) challenge submission
Rest of flickr set peek at : http://www.flickr.com/photos/87457200@N00/sets/72157629196076400/
Located near challenge spawn - at the edge of the water - look for the 2 surface ports (entrance and exit).
Story from walking tour : "Why is a 190 year old site still radioactive"? Be sure to stay on the paths (not that it's easy to fly down there - but if you do - you'll miss the fun).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades