Yes! soon I will be able to log in more as I untie the shackles this map has placed on me in the time leading up to its eventual release and log in once in a while!
STILL TO DO
-Complete timer (simple, just have to do it)
-Hook up bases to score tallies with time as a conditional (score over time mechanism relative to bases)
-Connect a number of redstone devices together (obvious)
-Redo item inventories (for classes)
-Add some traps! >:)
-Get this thing beta tested
-Upload that shiz
The general idea is it's the END vs the NETHER in a battle that crosses worlds and boundaries. You will fight for your team and based on the maps design there really is no limit to how many people can play at once, the more you have playing the better the experience!!
Larger teams make for a more interesting game! The time limit is customizable and the number of players determines how many spawns each team gets. Bases are claimed by pulling levers (an attempt to make the redstoning as simple as possible)
Objective points are littered all over the map and essentially are a way to add to the trickle score.
A video to document the progress. If you want to see the update file, see this link
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades