Follow me To Get New Tutorials Everyday!
Want a Built-In Power Line to your own Village or City? Well you came to the right place! Building a Power Line is a simple process. All you need is:
- Some blocks to build a power line
- A house for your lights
- A Lever for the light switch
- 1 Sticky Piston - Per House
- 1 Repeter - Per House
- And some RedStone!
Lay down a Power Line with a RS Torch, this will be your power source. And where your house is, make sure to add some Lights with Redstone.
Step 2: Add a Sticky Piston with a Block onto It. Make Sure to Wire Redstone from the Lever Inside to a Repeater Hooking to the Block from the Sticky Piston.
Put some RedStone from the block going out (Block from the Piston)
As shown from the picture.
Each Time the lever is on the lights will come on and when the lever is off, the lights will go off.
I put a Power Line in a Little Village I created.
Hope You Enjoyed!
Follow me To Get New Tutorials EveryDay!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades