In this origami guide, you will learn how to fold a Creeper from just two sheets of paper. This model is easy and can be done in only ten minutes!
This is what the origami Creeper looks like.
This project needs two sheets. I recommend 10cm x 10cm green paper. (10cm is about 4 inches.)
Follow this simple instructional video to do the actual folding.
The creeper is a nice toy to put on a desk. It's really easy to take care of, and most important—this one won't blow up your house. :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades