Many Minecrafters think that Minecart Traveling with many rails is the fastest (most efficient) way of travel. They are wrong. There is one other way of traveling with carts on rails, Forward, Backward, and Upward. And it can take you places up to 6X Faster than the traditional Minecart Design, and, its just as simple to make.
- Same number of Minecarts as rails
- Any amount of any building block (Recommend Dirt)
Simply Follow the order as shown in the picture. Now you have your first piece! Read on to figure out where to place them.
Thats all you have to do! Then get into the first Minecart, then right click to get into the next one. Click as fast as you can, and you will be speeding in no Time!
Same idea as the computer version, except you can't travel as far from one Minecart to the next as you can in the Computer one. I have found out from experience.
Well, I put down 60 Minecarts (355 Blocks Long). And it took me about 7 seconds to go through all of them. So were talking about Top-Speeds of around traveling 50 Blocks a Second. But if you just hold your right clicker down the whole time you will go about 2X or 3X faster than regular Minecart Rails.
Subscribe to get New Tutorials Everyday!
Hope You Enjoyed!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades