This is a cool little trap that me and some friends came up with while messing around with TNT and redstone on a big platform in the sky. The reason we called it the 'Roof Lever Trap' is because it utilizes the ability to place levers on the bottom side of blocks, which was introduced in Minecraft 1.3.1.
It's fairly simple. When you remove a block, it sets off the TNT below. The trap is extremely compact, the smallest version being 3x3x3, and it can be modified for other purposes.
I think its pretty cool because no one ever suspects to get blown up from removing a block.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades